It’s that time of year again! Pickett’s Mill will be hosting it’s 4th Annual Thanksgiving
Feast Luncheon. All parents, grandparents, & family are invited to join the celebration.
The Feast will take place during your child’s 30 minute lunch period on their assigned
* Thanksgiving Lunch for Kindergarten, 2nd, & 3rd Grades will be Tuesday,
November 14, 2017. Our lunch time is 11:25- 11:55.
* Thanksgiving Lunch for 1st, 4th, & 5th Grades will be Wednesday,
November 15, 2017.
We are very excited to continue this holiday tradition with our Pirate Friends & Family.
In order to expedite the process & keep things running smoothly, we are asking:
(1) Understand you will not be able to request siblings from other classes have
lunch with you. Each student has their allotted time frame. Of course, you
are welcome to have lunch with all of your children at their allotted times.
(2) Arrive 15 minutes early, as parking is always at a premium & we will be on
a very strict time schedule. You may park in the front lot or the back bus
parking lot as needed.
(3) In an effort to expedite time spent in the serving line & to make the most of
your visit, we are asking everyone Pre-Pay on their child’s lunch account
prior to & for all attending the Feast. This can be done by sending in cash,
check, or posting on www.mypaymentsplus.com.
Please note, even if your child is at Free or Reduced meal status, this
does NOT apply to Guest Meals--they will be full price--$3.75.
We look forward to seeing all of you this November 14th & 15th.